Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ray's Ball Buster Bat - Autographed - For Sale!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
awarner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Ray's Ball Buster Bat - Autographed - For Sale! Reply with quote

I have a Bat - Blue and Purple - that's engraved with the BBB logo and marked Ray's Ball Buster on it. BBB Stuff was selling them originally. It was signed by most of the people that built the games - Cunninghams, TOG, Kim, and a bunch of others. Also signed by Pfutz and Jeff Powell who worked at Capcom. I can send pics of it to anyone that is seriously interested.

$300.00 Shipped in the US. No response here and up to eBay it'll go.
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
awarner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have this on eBay at the end of the week if anyone is interested. I'll also have some Capcom PCBs for sale as well as some other BBB related items.
Pins and Vids #4 - A New Hoax DVD, Available NOW at www.pinsandvids.com for only $12.00 plus shipping.
BBB94

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know of someone that would like to buy a BBB bat if anyone has one they want to sell.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Advertising All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: