Big Bang Bar Forum Index Big Bang Bar
Forum hosted by Robert Winter

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blue arrows (electrolumicent) no working

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trick72

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:08 pm    Post subject: Blue arrows (electrolumicent) no working Reply with quote

Hi,
I had to remove the ramp (and a lot of other parts) to install a playfield protector. Also the big ramp, with the EL blue arrows underneath. I unplugged the small connector under the playfield for this. AFter installation, and putting the ramp back and plugging the connector in again, now these arrows don't work anymore Sad
I checked the connector and the small pins on the blue arrows strip and they still get power. But they don't light anymore.

I already emailed illionoispinball to see if they can help, but I don't know if I'm going to get a reply there. Does anyone have an idea how this can be fixed? or troubleshooted?

Many thanks
Patrick
vincz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EL blue arrows is for the selling in germany at
pinballdreams if you want a spare part
trick72

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Vincz,
Thank you for the tip, it's reassuring to know that I can buy this as a spare part. I don't see it on their website (www.pinball-dreams.com) but let me contact them to see if they still sell it

Thanks for the tip
Patrick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Big Bang Bar Forum Index -> Tech Support All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: